MarineChat.com

MarineChat.com (http://www.MarineChat.com/forums/index.php)
-   A little something to start your day (http://www.MarineChat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Scuba3rd-urgent prayers (http://www.MarineChat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18029)

danausmc 06-07-2008 18:24 PM

Scuba3rd-urgent prayers

Please lift up our friends , Bob, and his long time wife Jeanette. Jeanette is battling cancer and she and Scuba can both use your prayers right now and into the next few months. She has beat this thing in the past and we pray that she will overcome it once again.

Thanks to you all.
Dana

ajusmc 06-07-2008 23:01 PM

Scuba, prayers and good vibes from here for you and your bride.

PatJ 06-07-2008 23:05 PM

I pray that God will do whatever his will is with love

Bob, I was shocked to learn of Jeannettes further problems with cancer. You have stated she has a limited time to live. I'd like to remind you that when my family moved me south from Washington to Eagle Point Or. I only had an announced 6 months to live. Here it is 6 years later and I am still moving.

Anything is possible thru Gods will and Grace. I will pray for a secession of the cancer and a return to health for your wife.

Pat J sends

RedDok 06-08-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danausmc (Post 155908)
Please lift up our friends , Bob, and his long time wife Jeanette. Jeanette is battling cancer and she and Scuba can both use your prayers right now and into the next few months. She has beat this thing in the past and we pray that she will overcome it once again.

Thanks to you all.
Dana

AMEN TO THAT!!!

Chuck 06-08-2008 11:54 AM

It is always sad when we may lose a friend. If this thing can be over come... she of course will do it as before.

God Bless you Jeannette and Scuba3rd.

I am also very happy to see that PatJ was able to make a post. Welcome home PatJ.

GyBill 06-08-2008 13:51 PM

Bob My Friend..... Prayers and thoughts go out to you and Your Bride.

I will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers and as everyone else, will hope for a good outcome.

Semper Fi,
GyB

gyjohn 06-08-2008 15:43 PM

Scuba my prayers and well wishes go out to you and your lovely wife Jeannette....i hope that she overcomes this ordeal, and as always keep up the faith,,,,,sempers my friend:salute:

Obie 06-09-2008 06:04 AM

I can never state the shock and then the true fear after hearing the bad news but I am sure she can continue to have a quality of life as she is a true fighter.
May God look over all of your family and take care of our friend.

LarryBee 06-09-2008 06:43 AM

Bob, my thoughts and good vibes are with you and Jeanette.
May you and your family find peace and comfort knowing we in the Select Few are here for you.
Semper Fi.

O'BOOT 06-09-2008 21:24 PM

our pray's go out to them both.may god bless them