MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.


Go Back   MarineChat.com > Future Marines
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Future Marines A place for the poolees (future Marines) and Delayed Entry folks to ask questions. Get tips from your fellow poolees and former and current Marines before you head to MCRD.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-21-2009, 03:16 AM
GyBill's Avatar
GyBill GyBill is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Missouri City, TX
Posts: 38,446
You Want To join Our Corps? Ask Away...

You Want To join Our Corps? Ask Away...

We have anywhere from the new join to the old Corps. Pick an era.

If you don't like what you hear.. go home. We don't pull punches.

You will hear you buddies tell a lot of chit..... talk to your recuriter...

GyB
__________________

GyBill U.S.M.C.
Webmaster MarineChat.com, Obituary NCOIC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2009, 08:54 AM
superbubba superbubba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Hi. My 19 year old son is trying to become a Marine. He thought he had a "regular" high school diploma, but found out he doesn't. While he was still in high school, he went through a special GED "fast track" program. This program was supposed to be different from the GED in that if he passed, he would receive a "regular" high school diploma. Well, we now found it is just a regular GED! Do you know if the Marines will accept a H.S. diploma from Nation High School (online). They are a fully accredited high school and they tell me it is a regular high school diploma and others have gone into the Marines and had no problem. Do you know if it is acceptable? And if so, would he still just need a 31/32 minimum ASVAB with the diploma from Nation High School, or a higher score? Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2009, 15:27 PM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbubba View Post
Hi. My 19 year old son is trying to become a Marine. He thought he had a "regular" high school diploma, but found out he doesn't. While he was still in high school, he went through a special GED "fast track" program. This program was supposed to be different from the GED in that if he passed, he would receive a "regular" high school diploma. Well, we now found it is just a regular GED! Do you know if the Marines will accept a H.S. diploma from Nation High School (online). They are a fully accredited high school and they tell me it is a regular high school diploma and others have gone into the Marines and had no problem. Do you know if it is acceptable? And if so, would he still just need a 31/32 minimum ASVAB with the diploma from Nation High School, or a higher score? Thanks in advance.
As long as he possesses a VALID High School Diploma OR a VALID GED certificate, there will be no issue. In regards to the ASVAB score, he should set his sights on a higher score. The higher the score, the better MOS (job) he will get. But, as long as he meets the minimum requirements on the test, he should be good to go.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Chuck's Avatar
Chuck Chuck is offline
Webmaster 4th Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Union City, California
Posts: 3,376

superbubba

Frank is correct. Frank is a Warrant Officer (WO-4) that has only been retired from the Marine Corps for a short time.

A GED is just as good as a diploma when it comes to required schooling.

I have a brother that served in and retired from the Marine Corps and only had a GED. He had to drop out of high school during his Junior year to help take care of the family after my father died in a automobile accident. My brother and I joined the Marine Corps on the same day.

I had a high school diploma and he had his GED. The Marine Corps then went on to put me through college while I was on active duty and made me a officer.

If the Marine Corps sees potential they will exploit and use that potential with what they call "Proper Training".
__________________



My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2009, 05:15 AM
superbubba superbubba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Thanks for the replies Chuck and Frank. However, the Marines recruiter said absolutely NO to the GED that my son has. That's why he's trying to finish up with an on-line high school (that claims to be nationally accredited) so that he can get a "regular" high school diploma. He's finished with the program and he's supposed to get the diploma within a couple of weeks. Then, he's going to head to the Marines recuiter's office to take the ASVAB indicator test (after continued studying of the ASVAB for Dummies book). Keep your fingers crossed - he wants this really bad. Thank you both again.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-11-2009, 06:21 AM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbubba View Post
Thanks for the replies Chuck and Frank. However, the Marines recruiter said absolutely NO to the GED that my son has. That's why he's trying to finish up with an on-line high school (that claims to be nationally accredited) so that he can get a "regular" high school diploma. He's finished with the program and he's supposed to get the diploma within a couple of weeks. Then, he's going to head to the Marines recuiter's office to take the ASVAB indicator test (after continued studying of the ASVAB for Dummies book). Keep your fingers crossed - he wants this really bad. Thank you both again.
I stand corrected. The rules have changed due to the fact that there are alot of folks trying to join. Changed about 8 months back. He would require a regular diploma to make things easier to join. There are special requirements with someone having a GED. The ASVAB score you mentioned above would not be allowed with a GED. Have to score at least a 50 as mentioned below. Here is the info I just received:

No more then 5 % are let in to the Marine Corps with only a GED every year. The best advice is to get some college credits under your belt to go with it. Then, they treat your GED as if it was a regular HS diploma. By the way, with a GED you must also score at least 50 on the AFQT to even be considered.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-2009, 06:45 AM
superbubba superbubba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
At this point, my son doesn't have time to take 15 college credits. That's why he finished up his education with an on-line high school. I'm losing my house and have to move to a small apartment and I can't take him with me (no room, plus I can't afford to carry him any more). His regular high school diploma will be received within 10 days. Hopefully, that will do it. It's funny that with a GED they want you to take 15 college credits in order to join. I talked to a recruiter Friday and he said the classes can all be electives, such as physical education, art, photography, etc. So then, what's the point? Oh well, that's just the way it is right now. I'm hoping the Marines will accept his on-line high school diploma.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-13-2009, 21:15 PM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbubba View Post
At this point, my son doesn't have time to take 15 college credits. That's why he finished up his education with an on-line high school. I'm losing my house and have to move to a small apartment and I can't take him with me (no room, plus I can't afford to carry him any more). His regular high school diploma will be received within 10 days. Hopefully, that will do it. It's funny that with a GED they want you to take 15 college credits in order to join. I talked to a recruiter Friday and he said the classes can all be electives, such as physical education, art, photography, etc. So then, what's the point? Oh well, that's just the way it is right now. I'm hoping the Marines will accept his on-line high school diploma.
If you and he are in such a hurry, and with the GED issues, it would be quicker he join the Army. Less red tape so to speak. Did you ask his Recruiter if it would be accepted???
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-14-2009, 04:05 AM
superbubba superbubba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
We're waiting to hear back from the recruiter, if the diploma from the online high school will be accepted. Unfortunately, my son has finished the program and is now waiting for the diploma. Until he receives the actual diploma, the recruiter won't really be able to tell us if it's acceptable. By the way, the Army and ALL branches of military are no longer taking GED applicants (at this time). Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-14-2009, 21:30 PM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbubba View Post
We're waiting to hear back from the recruiter, if the diploma from the online high school will be accepted. Unfortunately, my son has finished the program and is now waiting for the diploma. Until he receives the actual diploma, the recruiter won't really be able to tell us if it's acceptable. By the way, the Army and ALL branches of military are no longer taking GED applicants (at this time). Thanks.
Good to go. Wish you all the luck......Keep us posted!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 AM
superbubba superbubba is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Bad news

Well, my son went to high school for almost 3 years. He has GED, but also finished High School at a nationally accredited on-line high school and has a regular high school diploma. Talked to the Marines recruiter last week and he said the Marines will not accept his high school diploma because it is "non-traditional." Meaning, he finished online at his own pace rather than in a class room with a teacher. They consider his high school diploma Tier 2 rather than Tier 1, so my son can't join the Marines. The strange thing is that the Navy has no problem with his online high school diploma. But, with the Navy, you need at least a 70 ASVAB score and my son is NO where near that score. So, we are sad...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by superbubba View Post
Well, my son went to high school for almost 3 years. He has GED, but also finished High School at a nationally accredited on-line high school and has a regular high school diploma. Talked to the Marines recruiter last week and he said the Marines will not accept his high school diploma because it is "non-traditional." Meaning, he finished online at his own pace rather than in a class room with a teacher. They consider his high school diploma Tier 2 rather than Tier 1, so my son can't join the Marines. The strange thing is that the Navy has no problem with his online high school diploma. But, with the Navy, you need at least a 70 ASVAB score and my son is NO where near that score. So, we are sad...
Very sorry to hear this news. As far as different branches, they set their own Recruiting standards. Not everone is the same so to speak. You can get a ASVAB practice test booklet at most bookstores. Have your Son practice, and try again whenever he can. At this point, that is really the only other option he has.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-17-2009, 11:15 AM
ZanderDuncan ZanderDuncan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1
Need Advice Please

I am 27yrs old..quickly approaching 28 in Jan. I have a college degree. I scored a 70 on my asvab. I am married. I have been unemployed for 7 months. I have bills adding up and a mother load of student loans to pay off.

Currently I am in the process of completing my paperwork to go as enlisted. I realize that if I bump my asvab up to a 74 I can go to OCS. I spoke the OCS office and of course they want me to do so. However they told me the earliest I would be able to go is "June to Sept. of 2010. I simply can not afford to wait that long or I will default on my student loans..etc etc etc..

So I figure go in as enlisted asap, they are telling me sometime in Dec. I will be able to go. Then move to officer after boot camp/enlistment duty. So here are my questions. Is there a program or way to move up to officer, since I already have my degree, after going in asap as enlisted? I read about the following programs, BOOST, MCP etc..etc.. but they all seem to apply to people who either have a 2 yr degree, no degree, or they select you as is the case with the MCP, which I can not count on that happening. Is there anyway to do what I want to do after going in as enlisted?????

Thanks for your advice and information in advance.

"Stuck in a pickle"
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-17-2009, 12:22 PM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanderDuncan View Post
I am 27yrs old..quickly approaching 28 in Jan. I have a college degree. I scored a 70 on my asvab. I am married. I have been unemployed for 7 months. I have bills adding up and a mother load of student loans to pay off.

Currently I am in the process of completing my paperwork to go as enlisted. I realize that if I bump my asvab up to a 74 I can go to OCS. I spoke the OCS office and of course they want me to do so. However they told me the earliest I would be able to go is "June to Sept. of 2010. I simply can not afford to wait that long or I will default on my student loans..etc etc etc..

So I figure go in as enlisted asap, they are telling me sometime in Dec. I will be able to go. Then move to officer after boot camp/enlistment duty. So here are my questions. Is there a program or way to move up to officer, since I already have my degree, after going in asap as enlisted? I read about the following programs, BOOST, MCP etc..etc.. but they all seem to apply to people who either have a 2 yr degree, no degree, or they select you as is the case with the MCP, which I can not count on that happening. Is there anyway to do what I want to do after going in as enlisted?????

Thanks for your advice and information in advance.

"Stuck in a pickle"
Unfortunately no. As you stated above, the programs above are for degree completion, going to get a degree or selection into either MCP or ECP. If you cannot wait to retest and ship to OCS in June, then try the Army or Navy. The class schedules for OCS are done a year or two out. They have to coincide with a start date for TBS (school after OCS). With your college degree, and you still want to enlist, you may be able to go in as a E2 or E3. Those pay grades do not make a whole lot. Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-14-2010, 15:20 PM
Robert Robert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Hello all!

I am a 19 year old, when I decided to join, my sophomore year of HS, I had seen many of my older friends go in. Its been two years since then, and now I've graduated my HS. I spent three years in AFJROTC, lets just say I am very proud to have served under Lt. Col Keith Wise, and SMsgt. Armitage. (I really miss those guys, and its only been three months...) I have a hard time letting go of my superiors, and cool old school AF guys like these. Anyhow, my grandpa Vernon Leroy Bryant was a Marine (Pacific Theater, 4years) Then, he transferred to the USAF (16 years, then 20 year enlisted Retirement). I have heard the call, and my parents fear for my safety. I know I'm a legal adult, but telling my mother again, that I want to join, it would crush her. Nonetheless, I feel that my duty is with the Marines, and Active duty at that.

My dad, he served in Germany, Army Infantry, He said that he wants me to get into college first, but I think I will go my own path, above all, he knows that its coming, and he knows I feel that way. He has raised me to be self sufficient, and to stand when he is no longer on this earth, I think he has done a great job. I am going to tell him tomorrow, about how I feel, hopefully he will understand, Now, my mother is going to be a different story, I think not telling her would be best, because usually she gets angry that I want to go, but I know she is just scared, and I dont need that right now. I plan on enlisting Nov, or Dec 2010.

When you guys had made the decision, what did your parents tell you?
I know that the Corps will be my home for many, many years to come, but I do not want my parents freaking out on my decision.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-14-2010, 15:32 PM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I am a 19 year old, when I decided to join, my sophomore year of HS, I had seen many of my older friends go in. Its been two years since then, and now I've graduated my HS. I spent three years in AFJROTC, lets just say I am very proud to have served under Lt. Col Keith Wise, and SMsgt. Armitage. (I really miss those guys, and its only been three months...) I have a hard time letting go of my superiors, and cool old school AF guys like these. Anyhow, my grandpa Vernon Leroy Bryant was a Marine (Pacific Theater, 4years) Then, he transferred to the USAF (16 years, then 20 year enlisted Retirement). I have heard the call, and my parents fear for my safety. I know I'm a legal adult, but telling my mother again, that I want to join, it would crush her. Nonetheless, I feel that my duty is with the Marines, and Active duty at that.

My dad, he served in Germany, Army Infantry, He said that he wants me to get into college first, but I think I will go my own path, above all, he knows that its coming, and he knows I feel that way. He has raised me to be self sufficient, and to stand when he is no longer on this earth, I think he has done a great job. I am going to tell him tomorrow, about how I feel, hopefully he will understand, Now, my mother is going to be a different story, I think not telling her would be best, because usually she gets angry that I want to go, but I know she is just scared, and I dont need that right now. I plan on enlisting Nov, or Dec 2010.

When you guys had made the decision, what did your parents tell you?
I know that the Corps will be my home for many, many years to come, but I do not want my parents freaking out on my decision.
Welcome. The only thing my Parents asked was "are you sure". I said yes. They had to sign for me since I was only 17. I was in the DEP for a year. I retired last year after 26 years. I would not change a thing. Remember, and more so than any other branch, being a Marine is a way of life. Not a job. Good Luck!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-14-2010, 15:33 PM
Chuck's Avatar
Chuck Chuck is offline
Webmaster 4th Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Union City, California
Posts: 3,376
That was a good one Robert. I was 18 and my mother told me there's the door.

My two daughters grew up as military brats and they would tell their children the same thing if I had any grand sons.. But currently I only have 4 grand daughters.

After spending my 20 plus years I passed it on to the younger generation and now that generation has retired from the Marine Corps and another generation like yours is taking their place.

If you go in.. and make it through to retirement the rewards are worth every second you spend on active duty.

I wish you luck
__________________



My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/


Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-14-2010, 15:42 PM
Robert Robert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
That was a good one Robert. I was 18 and my mother told me there's the door.

My two daughters grew up as military brats and they would tell their children the same thing if I had any grand sons.. But currently I only have 4 grand daughters.

After spending my 20 plus years I passed it on to the younger generation and now that generation has retired from the Marine Corps and another generation like yours is taking their place.

If you go in.. and make it through to retirement the rewards are worth every second you spend on active duty.

I wish you luck
Thank you, I guess I'll have to grow some, and tell my parents that I have a life to live. Of course, in respect. I never got the chance to meet my Grandpa, and being a Marine is one thing that would make him proud, I will definitely do it, and I will not be wasting my life in some boring class room, when I can do my studies when my nations call is met. As for getting into shape, P90X, its working so far, and I will have an edge in boot camp, but as I learned in AFJROTC, you are only as strong as your weakest link, so I could try and motivate my fellow recruits if they get discouraged. Thanks for your reply, its most appreciated!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-14-2010, 15:47 PM
Robert Robert is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Welcome. The only thing my Parents asked was "are you sure". I said yes. They had to sign for me since I was only 17. I was in the DEP for a year. I retired last year after 26 years. I would not change a thing. Remember, and more so than any other branch, being a Marine is a way of life. Not a job. Good Luck!
Thank you, I am currently thinking about how I could make my career in the Marines, I have about 3-4 months before I plan on going to the Recruiters station, in those 3-4 months, I will be continuing my P90X training.

As for dealing with my parents, I think they'll understand, my mother is one of those crazy worry warts. It drives me mad.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-14-2010, 19:30 PM
GRS4870's Avatar
GRS4870 GRS4870 is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 1,691
Robert, thanks for your interest in the U. S. Marine Corps. I turned 19 in boot camp and enlisted with my best friend. I am sure my parents were scared, especially my mother. My mother did not like our branch of service. She wrote me almost every day and I am sure she sent prayers up daily. However, in the end I think she was my biggest fan and I went on spend over 22 years of active duty. If you do enlist, I am sure both parents will be proud of you. I do agree with your father that your education is important. If you do go to college enlist in the Reserve and join NROTC or Platoon Leaders Class if your school of choice has such.
__________________
GarvinRay
      
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 02-04-2011, 03:15 AM
Kyria_Skotadi Kyria_Skotadi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Okay here is my situation. I am Air Force DEP. I leave for basic training in ten days. BUT I might not/probably won't get to go, because I am too close to my weight limit. The only reason I chose AF is because I was stupid and thought the basic training would be easier, and that would be nice. But I realize now that it isn't what I want. For six months I have been treating it like a joke, and now, ten days to go, I realize the situation I am in. I am nowhere near ready for basic training of any kind. Furthermore, I realize I don't have nearly as much respect for the AF as I should. Logically I know that the AF is a great branch, but I have loved the Marines for years. There's so much more honor in the Marines. I WANT to be that tough, that brave. So I thought... If I don't make my weight with my recruiter next week, I will be discharged from the AF. If I join the Marines, I will have six months to get tough and whip myself into shape. I want the REAL military experience.

But I have TEN DAYS LEFT!!! In order to still go into Air Force, I would have to loose five pounds in seven days. If I do, then I go. If I don't.... I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Advice???
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-04-2011, 03:45 AM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyria_Skotadi View Post
Okay here is my situation. I am Air Force DEP. I leave for basic training in ten days. BUT I might not/probably won't get to go, because I am too close to my weight limit. The only reason I chose AF is because I was stupid and thought the basic training would be easier, and that would be nice. But I realize now that it isn't what I want. For six months I have been treating it like a joke, and now, ten days to go, I realize the situation I am in. I am nowhere near ready for basic training of any kind. Furthermore, I realize I don't have nearly as much respect for the AF as I should. Logically I know that the AF is a great branch, but I have loved the Marines for years. There's so much more honor in the Marines. I WANT to be that tough, that brave. So I thought... If I don't make my weight with my recruiter next week, I will be discharged from the AF. If I join the Marines, I will have six months to get tough and whip myself into shape. I want the REAL military experience.

But I have TEN DAYS LEFT!!! In order to still go into Air Force, I would have to loose five pounds in seven days. If I do, then I go. If I don't.... I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! Advice???
Ok, calm down. You have not taken the 2nd swearing in yet. That is the one you take at MEPS before you ship out to bootcamp. Just tell your Recruiter you have not made weight and you are now not going. If you are serious about the Corps, you need to contact a USMC Recruiter ASAP and tell him/her the situation.

You have to be in shape to be a Marine let me tell you. You cannot half step in this process. Let us know what the USMC Recruiter told you.

Remember, you are NOT officially in the service until the day you ship and take the oath and sign the paperwork. You are in the Deleayed Entry Program. Don't let them bs you.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-04-2011, 05:09 AM
Kyria_Skotadi Kyria_Skotadi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
...

I already HAVE sworn in, I did so after my first visit to MEPS. And I signed the contract a couple of weeks ago. But a friend of mine who is leaving the same day just got discharged for being overweight....
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2011, 05:34 AM
Frank's Avatar
Frank Frank is offline
The "HAMMER" Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyria_Skotadi View Post
I already HAVE sworn in, I did so after my first visit to MEPS. And I signed the contract a couple of weeks ago. But a friend of mine who is leaving the same day just got discharged for being overweight....
Now listen to me. You have to swear in again. It is the day you ship and it is done at the MEPS. You will also sign MORE paperwork. Also, you cannot be "discharged" because you never were part of the military. All you have to do is let your Recruiter know you are still overweight and have changed your mind. Let him know you will NOT take the 2nd swearing in (the one that counts). Talk to a USMC recruiter ASAP as well.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Kyria_Skotadi Kyria_Skotadi is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
TY

Okay, thank you very much... My mother will want me to talk to Navy and Army recruiters as well (in the hopes of changing my mind) but I will let you know what happens....
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This forum is private. It is not a official Marine Corps web page. It is for the use of invited guests. We invite you to join us and hope that you enjoy your visits. copyright 2003-2019 MarineChat.com. All Rights Reserved. Content published on MarineChat.com requires permission for reprint.