MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > A little something to start your day
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

A little something to start your day This forum is dedicated as a extension of Point Man Ministries. If you feel the need please visit them at http://www.pmimchat.com/forum/ They look forward to seeing you there.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 08:13 AM

MISS JOAM AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:57 AM
0369/0341

Our Savior Jesus Christ has done away with death and brought us life through his gospel. (2Tim 1)

Lord Jesus, we all have trials and difficult moments in life that we must face. Amid these times in life, help us to remain faithful to your presence in our lives and help us to spread your loving presence to those who seem to think there is no hope. Help us to reveal that there is hope and that they are never alone, for your are with us always. We ask this in your name. Amen.
Old 11-24-2003, 08:18 AM

MISS JOAM AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:47 AM
0369/0341

The Lord will reign forever and will give his people the gift of peace. (Ps 29)

Lord, you are King of heaven and earth. Open our minds to hear your words, touch our lips to proclaim your words and open our hearts to feel your presence, so that we may be a faithful witness to your presence in our world. We pray that your graces will bring all humankind together in this world and that we will all be worthy to share a place in your kingdom forever. We ask this in your name. Amen.
Old 11-25-2003, 09:38 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 11-26-2003, 03:12 AM
0369/0341

I call upon you, God, for you will answer me; bend your ear and hear my prayer. Guard me as the pupil of your eye; hide me in the shade of your wings. (Ps. 6)

Almighty and ever-living God, you are our source of power and inspiration. We bring before you our concerns, worries, cares and problems confident that you hear them and will answer our prayers. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Old 11-26-2003, 08:17 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 11-27-2003, 01:05 AM
0369/0341

Sing and play music in your hearts to the Lord, always giving thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Ep 5)

Lord Jesus, on this day that we celebrate the tradition of Thanksgiving, let is pause to give you THANKS for the wonders of your creation, for the gift of life, for the bountiful resources our world posseses and for your loving presence in our lives. We ask that you open our hearts to the concern of our neighbors and to those who are alone. We pray for our troops that are serving away from thier families. We pray with grateful hearts for the grace to share your goodness with those whom we encounter each day. We ask this in your name. Amen

As I would normaly end the Morning Prayer here, this day I want to take the time to send a special prayer to all that are in harms way for without them we would not be able to enjoy this day as we do. Last I would like to say thank you to all of fine folks that I have meet here in the Pointman Chapel and that may you enjoy this day.

May God Bless you all and have a safe holiday.
Old 11-27-2003, 13:57 PM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 11-28-2003, 02:26 AM
0369/0341

Psalm of Protection

The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?
When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh,
when my enemies and my foes attack me,
they will stumble and fall.
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.

Psalms 27: 1-3
Old 11-28-2003, 09:17 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 11-29-2003, 01:41 AM
0369/0341

Let my prayer come before you, Lord; listen and answer me. (Ps 87)

Lord Jesus, we are confident that you do listen and hear our prayers. Give us freedom of spirit and health in mind and body in order that we may do your work on this earth. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God forever and ever. Amen.
Old 11-29-2003, 09:13 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 11-30-2003, 01:23 AM
0369/0341

By the Sea of Galilee the Lord saw two brothers, Peter and Andrew. He called them; come and follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. (Mt. 4)

Lord, in your kindness and understanding, hear our prayers. As you called Peter and Andrew to be your followers, so too have we heard your call to take up our crosses and be your disciples. However, it is not always easy to be your disciple, for there are many times we struggle to say Yes to your call each day. We ask for your grace to remain faithful and to respond Yes with enthusiasm and joy in being your disciple. We ask this in your name. Amen.
Old 11-30-2003, 09:23 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 12-01-2003, 02:43 AM
0369/0341

Lord, be my rock of safety, the stronghold that saves me. For the honor of your name lead me and ...

Lord, help us to live in your presence.

So that we may be guided by your examples of faith and trust and live more freely in your loving presence.

We ask this in your name. Amen
Old 12-01-2003, 08:21 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 12-02-2003, 03:42 AM
0369/0341

To you, my God, I lift my soul, I trust in you; let me never come to shame. Do not let my enemies laugh at me. No one who waits for you is ever put to shame. (Ps 24)

All-powerful God, we ask that you increase our strength in making strides to do your will in our lives. At times, it is difficult to stay on course in doing your will, for we our faced with daily temptations from those who wish that we stray from doing your will. We ask for your grace to keep us faithful in doing your will. We ask this in your name. Amen.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:33 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 12-03-2003, 19:19 PM
Clergy - Administrator

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the one who brings tidings of peace, joy and salvation. (Is 52)

God our creator, our surroundings are so wonderful, so awesome for us to see. We praise you this day for all the beauty that is before us. May we bring tidings of peace, joy and salvation to all those whom we encounter this day. For our world is so in need of peace, joy and salvation, that every little bit that can be shared is a sign of hope to those who see the beauty of this world before them. We ask this in the name of your Son, Jesus. Amen.
Old 12-04-2003, 14:14 PM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 12-05-2003, 09:43 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 12-06-2003, 12:33 PM

miss joan and james:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 12-07-2003, 02:59 AM
0369/0341

The Lord is my light and my salvation. (Ps 27)

Lord Jesus, we believe that you are our light and our salvation. Help us to believe more that you will always guide us on the path of life. Help us to grow in our trust of your presence in our lives and that you will never leave us. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:05 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Closed Thread