MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > A little something to start your day
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

A little something to start your day This forum is dedicated as a extension of Point Man Ministries. If you feel the need please visit them at http://www.pmimchat.com/forum/ They look forward to seeing you there.

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 19:30 PM
Webmaster 4th Class

Never leave home without it.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's Master card. I'm sure you've all received their applications in the mail.

However, I'm here to advertise a different card. You see, my life is a product for others to see.

I'm a card carrying representative for The Master's Card. That's right, The MASTER'S CARD. Let me tell you about it. There are no finance charges, no payments due. My bill has already been covered...it's a prepaid deal. I couldn't afford the price, so Jesus stepped in and paid it for me.

My Name is written on the card for all to see. It is accessible twenty-four hours a day from anywhere in the world. The MASTER'S CARD has so many benefits it's hard to list them all.

Let me share some of them with you... you might want to apply for a personal card yourself. Just for starters there is UNLIMITED GRACE.

That's right, there is no preset limit to the amount of grace you receive from The MASTER'S CARD.

Have you been looking for love in all the wrong places? Then, look no farther than The MASTER'S CARD.

It offers the greatest rate on love that has ever been offered. The MASTER'S CARD gives you access to many "members only" benefits.

Want real joy despite the difficulties of life? Apply for The MASTER'S CARD.

Want a lasting peace? Apply for The MASTER'S CARD. Looking for something you can always rely on in a jam? The MASTER'S CARD is perfect for you.

Another great thing about The MASTER'S CARD is that it never expires and will never be canceled. Once you're a member, you're a member for life... eternal life, that is. Membership has its privileges, you know. So why not apply today?

It's only a prayer away.....

My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/

Old 01-02-2004, 20:33 PM

MR.CHUCK LET ME BE TE FRIST TO TELL YOU THAT---- THAT WAS AN 0UTSTANDING POST..THANK'S AND GOEBLESS MISS JOQN AND JAMES::icon14: :icon14:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 01-02-2004, 21:23 PM
0369/0341

:icon14: :icon14: And let me be the second, great reading it.
Old 01-02-2004, 21:50 PM
0369/0341

[COLOR=sea-green]The Word of God became a man and lived among us. He enabled those who accepted him to become the children of God. (Jn 1) [/COLOR]

Father, your Son was born like us but without sin. As we journey in our faith, may we be reborn in him and help us to be free from sin, so that we may follow you with a pure heart and soul. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen
Old 01-03-2004, 09:09 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 01-04-2004, 04:23 AM
0369/0341

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalms 118:24

This is another day, O Lord. I know not what it will bring forth, but make me ready, Lord, for whatever it may be. If I am to stand up, help me to stand bravely. If I am to sit still, help me to sit quietly. If I am to lie low, help me to do it patiently. And if I am to do nothing, let me do it gallantly. Make these words more than words, and give me the Spirit of Jesus. Amen.
Old 01-04-2004, 09:50 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-05-2004, 02:01 AM
0369/0341

We have seen his star at its rising and have come to do him homage. (Mt 2)

God our creator, as the star revealed the way for the Wisemen to know where your Son was born, may you illuminate our path so that we may follow your Son in our faith journey here on earth. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen
Old 01-05-2004, 06:52 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-06-2004, 01:02 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-06-2004, 01:54 AM
0369/0341

My Heavenly Father, I thank You, through Jesus Christ, Your beloved Son, that You kept me safe from all evil and danger last night. Save me, I pray, today as well, from every evil and sin, so that all I do and the way that I live will please you. I put myself in your care, body and soul and all that I have. Let Your holy Angels be with me, so that the evil enemy will not gain power over me. Amen.

Martin Luther
Old 01-07-2004, 00:17 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-07-2004, 02:28 AM
0369/0341

Jesus preached the Good News of the Kingdom and healed all who were sick. (Mt 4)

Lord, there are times in our lives where we are in need of your healing presence. During these times, often our pride prohibits us from asking for your help and we move further away from you. Help us this day to put away our pride and reach out to you to become aware of the reality that you are always with us, no matter in what situation we may find ourselves in. Help us to know thay you are there to forgive us, to heal us and to strengthen us. We ask this in your name. Amen.
Old 01-08-2004, 02:46 AM
0369/0341

So God created man in his own image, male and female (Gen 1:27)

God, you made us in your own image and redeemed us through Jesus your Son: Look with compassion on the whole human family; take away the arrogance and hatred which infect our hearts; break down the walls that separate us; unite us in bonds of love; and work through our struggle and confusion to accomplish your purposes on earth; that, in your good time, all nations and races may serve you in harmony around your heavenly throne; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Old 01-08-2004, 11:08 AM

MISS JOAN AND JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-09-2004, 01:17 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-09-2004, 01:34 AM
0369/0341

The eternal life which was with the Father has been revealed to us. (1Jn 1)

God our Father, you have promised us the gift of eternal life for all who believe and follow the words of Jesus in this earthly life. May all our actions, words and deeds draw us closer to this great promise of eternal life, where we will live with you forever. We ask this in your name. Amen
Old 01-10-2004, 02:14 AM
0369/0341

In the beginning, before all ages, the Word was God; that Word was born a man to save the world. (Jn 1)

Lord Jesus, we desire so much to keep your commandments and to live by your words. We ask that you grace us with the gift of light so that we may always walk in the light of light. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, forever and ever. Amen
Old 01-10-2004, 09:02 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-11-2004, 02:08 AM
0369/0341

God's love for us was revealed when he sent his only Son into our world, so that we could have life through him. ( 1Jn 4)

God our Father, we are thankful for the gift of life. We are reminded of how precious this gift of life is in our world. Your Son revealed for us the love you have for us. May we grow in our love for you and for our brothers and sisters, as we take this moment in prayer to be with you. We ask this in your name. Amen

Old 01-11-2004, 05:41 AM

MIS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-12-2004, 04:22 AM
0369/0341

The heavens were opened and the voice of the Father thundered: this is my Beloved Son, listen to him. (Mk 9)

Lord Jesus, you give us the graces to follow you with our whole heart, soul and mind and yet there are times that it is so difficult for us to remain faithful to following you. Help us this day to grow in our understanding of your words and help us to share this understanding with those whom we encounter. We ask this in your name. Amen

Old 01-12-2004, 10:28 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 01-13-2004, 05:07 AM
0369/0341

Here I am Lord, I come to do your will. (Ps 19)

Lord, here I am, I have come to do your will. I desire so much to remain faithful to your plans in my life. At times, I feel a pull in the opposite direction. In these times, I am more in need of your strength and courage. May you bless me with the grace of strength and courage to remain faithful to all that you ask me to live. We ask this in your name. Amen

Old 01-14-2004, 01:51 AM
0369/0341

I call you my friends, says the Lord, for I have made known to you all that the Father has told me. (Jn 15)

Lord Jesus, it is so good to hear that you call us friends. We desire so much to be your friend. You have made known to us all that the Father has told you and we want to hear more. In this wanting, we desire to believe more deeply in your words and in your life. As we journey with our friends and family, guide us to hear your words over and over again, so that we may develop a natural response to hear your words and to do the will of the One who sent you. We ask this in your name. Amen

Closed Thread