MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > A little something to start your day
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

A little something to start your day This forum is dedicated as a extension of Point Man Ministries. If you feel the need please visit them at http://www.pmimchat.com/forum/ They look forward to seeing you there.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2004, 12:03 PM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 02-21-2004, 02:10 AM
0369/0341

Lord, on the day I called for help, you answered me. (Ps. 138)

Lord, we come before you this day with grateful hearts for we are confident that you hear and answer our prayers. We give you thanks for the many wonderful ways you give us the courage to knock, to seek and to find you in our journey. May we always have the couarge to turn to you no matter where we may find ourselves in this journey. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 02-21-2004, 16:42 PM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 02-21-2004, 17:17 PM

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!

Quote:
Originally posted by O'BOOT
MISS JOAN/JAMES

HAPPY 2007!

http://cjensen4.photosite.com/

Old 02-22-2004, 01:35 AM
0369/0341

The Lord said to Simon Peter: I have prayed that your faith may not fail; and you in your turn must strengthen your brothers. (Lk 22)

All-powerful Father, we celebrate in gratitude and praise for the service that Peter rendered in leading the early Christians to follow in your Son's footsteps and to build a solid foundation from the examples your Son gave to him while he was on earth. This day, our church is in great need of strong leaders, like Peter, who will have the courage to lead the church and will be a strong witness to the examples and words that your Son gave to us. We pray for all who are in positions of authority that they will know of your grace in their lives and that they will faithfully witness to the examples of Jesus in their lives and in the Church. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 02-22-2004, 05:53 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 02-23-2004, 01:56 AM
0369/0341

The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; his commandments are the wisdom of the simple. (Ps. 19)

Lord Jesus, we seek to follow you everyday of our lives, yet there are times when we have difficulty to stay focused because of distractions that come our way. We desire so much to live by your commandments and to love you with our whole hearts. We pray this day to renew our love for you and to once again live in your truth. We ask this in your name. Amen.

Old 02-24-2004, 03:19 AM
0369/0341

Lord, let your mercy be on us, as we place our trust in you. (Ps. 33)

God our Father, we are in need of your help in order for us to hear your Son. In your gentleness, please enlighten us with your word, so that we may share your presence with those that we encounter in our journey in life. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 02-24-2004, 11:48 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 02-25-2004, 01:35 AM
0369/0341

Redeem me, Lord, and have mercy on me; my foot is set on the right path, I worship you in the great assembly. (Ps 26)

God our Father, we come before you this day in the hope of experiencing your mercy and love. As we pray, may we become more aware of your great gift of mercy in our lives and cry out to you in our need. We ask this thorugh our Lord Jesus Christ your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 02-25-2004, 11:08 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 02-25-2004, 16:43 PM

The picture speaks for itself..........

I think Jesus was like this..........not the sober sad face as some people portray him, Neat sand sculpture, by the way. May The Lord give you every day, a reason to be.....His beauty to see.....Love, hope and sweet Charity.

HAPPY 2007!

http://cjensen4.photosite.com/

Last edited by CJ; 04-22-2006 at 17:38 PM.
Old 02-26-2004, 01:33 AM
0369/0341

Give light to my eyes, Lord, lest I sleep in death, and my enemy says: I have overcome him. (Ps 13)

Lord, we ask that you watch over your Church and in your loving kindness grant us the gift of your unconditional love. Our world is in such need of your love and to have others who will give witness to your presence in this world. Help us to bear this witness to those whom we encounter in our journey in life and give us the strength to share our love of you with others. We ask this in your name. Amen.

Old 02-26-2004, 04:20 AM

GOD HEAR'S YOR EVERY WORD.

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 02-27-2004, 04:28 AM
0369/0341

Do not abandon me, Lord. My God, do not go away from me! Hurry to help me, Lord, my Savior.

Lord Jesus, we come before you this day asking that we recieve the grace to always be mindful of your presence in our lives. There are times where we sometimes feel that we are abandoned by you. Yet it is because we turn our backs on you and allow our own humanness to get in the way of your presence and grace. Help us to turn towards you in our struggles and in our joys and always praise you for the gift of life. We ask this in your name. Amen.

Old 02-27-2004, 10:51 AM

ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY HOUSE

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 02-28-2004, 05:05 AM
0369/0341

Happy are they who have kept the word with a generous heart, and yield a harvest through perseverance. (Lk 8:15)

God our Father, we are mindful of how we need to reflect on our lives and make some decisions that will help us return to you with all of our hearts. We ask that you send your Spirit to guide us and help us on this path of life. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 02-28-2004, 09:15 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 02-29-2004, 05:09 AM
0369/0341

One does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4)

Lord our God, you created us in your likeness and gave us the gift of a free will. There are times when we have misused this free will and are in need of asking for your forgiveness. May we take time this day to reflect on our journey in life and bring before you all the ways that we have failed to remain faithful to living this gift of free will in our lives. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever. Amen.

Old 02-29-2004, 11:00 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES:

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Old 03-01-2004, 01:54 AM
0369/0341

Remember the marvels the Lord has done. (Ps 105)

Lord, we give you thanks this day as we recall all the marvelous things you have done for us. We ask that you open our hearts to a better understanding of your love for us and of your kindness in our lives. We ask this in your name. Amen.

Old 03-01-2004, 08:07 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 03-02-2004, 02:16 AM
0369/0341

I will rise and go to my father and tell him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. (Lk 15:18)

Lord Jesus, we hear in the Gospel about the son who asked forgiveness from his father and the father was filled with joy that his son returned to him. You give us this example so that we will return to you and that our lives will be filled with joy. However, it is not always easy for us to admit that we have done wrong and to ask forgiveness. Help us to grow in our humility and to return to you asking forgiveness and to feel your open arms ready to embrace us as the father embraced his son upon his return home. We ask this in your name. Amen.

Old 03-02-2004, 08:22 AM

MISS JOAN/JAMES

militarysignatures.c  om
Old 03-03-2004, 05:21 AM
0369/0341

I will prove my holiness through you. I will gather you from the ends of the earth; I will pour clean water on you and wash away all your sins. I will give you a new spirit within you, says the Lord. ( Ezekiel 36:23-26)

Father, you have given us many examples of the power of your forgiveness in our lives. May we experience this pouring of clean water on us and to receive the gift of a new spirit to guide us on this path of life. May the cleansing waters give us the hope to prepare ourselves to celebrate the Resurrection. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen.

Closed Thread