MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > A little something to start your day
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

A little something to start your day This forum is dedicated as a extension of Point Man Ministries. If you feel the need please visit them at http://www.pmimchat.com/forum/ They look forward to seeing you there.

Old 11-09-2011, 21:15 PM

Usmc5 The Marine Corps Prayer

The Marine Corps Prayer

Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me aware of thy presence and obedient to thy will.

Keep me true to my best self, guarding me against dishonesty in purpose and deed and helping me to live so that I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones, and Thee without shame or fear. Protect my family. Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm. Grant me the courage to proficient in my daily performance. Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the duties my country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me. Make me considerate to those committed to my leadership. Help me to wear my uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must uphold.

If I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am temped, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again.

Guide me with the light of truth and grant me wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer

Amen.

Posted by Sgt Grit Staff

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.