MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > A little something to start your day
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

A little something to start your day This forum is dedicated as a extension of Point Man Ministries. If you feel the need please visit them at http://www.pmimchat.com/forum/ They look forward to seeing you there.

Old 07-04-2012, 07:17 AM
anniesteyn44

Prayers needed

My boyfriend is a Marine posted currently in Africa/Middle East. We used to have daily contact until 4 days ago wen he was deployed there from Afghanistan. Uncertainty is killing me, I don't want anything to go wrong, physically or otherwise as I waited far too long to meet him. Please pray for his safety and for our love to stay strong and thrive during this arduous time
Old 07-04-2012, 07:25 AM

our pray;s go out to you and you boyfriend.
may got bless and look after you both
jaymes

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 07-04-2012, 21:16 PM
0369/0341

“To Amos, Amaziah said: 'Off with you, visionary, flee to the land of Judah! There earn your bread by prophesying, but never again prophesy in Bethel.' “ (Amos 7:11)

Lord, it is easy for me to hear challenging sermons directed at others!
Open my mind and my heart that I may hear Your message directed to me.
Amen.

Old 02-25-2015, 14:30 PM

Patience

I recommend a HEALTHY dose of patience. In order to survive as a military spouse, especially a marine, you must learn patient as a way of life. You must have patience and faith that he will come back to you but know this, no soldier comes back the same. EVER. So you are going to have to have patience and learn to grow together as well. While he is gone I would strongly recommend brushing up on PTSD. It is a strong reality and tears apart many lives. I am not being negative in anyway but I would suggest that you understand that once a soldier is deployed they never come back the same. Good bad or otherwise they have seen more than one should in a life time and many who are in the safety of their own home will never understand the decisions they have to make. So Pray hard and give it to God and know what is meant to be will be. I hope this helps and I hope that you will be together forever. I tell you this not to help just him but to help you so that you can be better for each other in the long run! Good Luck!
Old 02-25-2015, 19:05 PM
Administrator

Thanks for your input Ronnie J.. I am sure my wife and family would agree with you. It is a fact the men and women that experience combat conditions come back changed. Some have a very difficult time adjusting and some family members have the same problem.

Patience is and trying to understand is required.