MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > Holiday Memories - Observances
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Holiday Memories - Observances As per orders from What's his Current Name - this forum is established for commemorating holidays and is open to everyone.

Old 11-26-2014, 23:24 PM
Webmaster 4th Class

How was your turkey fixed this Thinks Giving?

When I was a kid my grand parents used to cook turkey's on a open fire with a skewer through it. The kids had to take turns turning it to keep the heat even. There was enough kids so we had more then enough help to keep the turkey turning on the open fire. Then we would keep it moist with home made beer. We got to sneak a taste or two of the beer when the adults were not looking. There is no better way to baste a turkey. We also will be having a big ham tomorrow but I never count the ham. Thanksgiving is for you Turkey's out there.

My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/

Old 11-27-2014, 04:39 AM

Usmc5 HAPPY THANKSGIVING

WE BACK IT,DRESSING STUFFING SWEET TATERS

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 11-30-2014, 23:57 PM

Thanksgiven Dinner

We had the dinner at our house it was a joint venture. Dinner was great. Wife is feeling better , they had to stop the Chemo a couple weeks ago,she was getting to sick from it. They are going to try a smaller dose starting this week to see if she can handle it.

All in all we had a great day and hope you did to.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:22 AM

glad to hear that all is going a bit better at your house our prays go out to the family..

we are all good hear

just take care of your wife

god bless
jim and joan

O'BOOT AND MISS JOAN

Admiration of the Nation We’re the finest ever seen And we glory in the title Of United States Marines.
Old 12-06-2014, 22:33 PM
Webmaster 4th Class

Jaymes... I just wanted to say that the guys are missing you at the eclub back room.

The 1stSgt wants to know if you saw who took his scooter that was by the widow where the senior staff NCO's and officers set?

But know how 1stSgt's are... they are always looking for something... Even that bottom of hooch he keeps in the bottom drawer on the the left side that I took. ha ha

My Web Page http://marinechat.com/marinechuck/