MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > Current Items of interest
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Current Items of interest This forum is for any current item of interest. It can be for anything. Good, Bad, or Indifferent. World events. What your mother in law or father in law did yesterday. Or maybe you just have a opinion.

Old 12-01-2016, 07:40 AM
1833 ☠️ Amtrac Mafia

Laugh Adventure abounds so seek it.

Hello Devil dogs,
I am Ryan. I'm new to the site and will bumble around to figure things out as I know there is a place for everything but I'm happy to be here.

I've had some adventures of my life as I'm sure you all have. My trophy wife and I so do plan on having many more. There was Thailand, the two Arabian wars, tearful deployments, Fist fighting in Kinville, and even a few bedroom ops with supporting elements to augment the mission. I am sure you will know more about those adventures as soon as you get off of whatever couch you're on and live every moment to its fullest!

So fallen in, squared it away, speak up, and lets live our adventures together.
SSgt. Ryan
Amtracker Extraordinaire
Old 12-20-2016, 21:12 PM
Administrator

Welcome aboard SSgt Ryan 2016.

I too have had a few adventures having spent 22 years and 3 months active duty in the USMC. My only tour with AmTracs was with 3rdAmTracBn, Camp Del Mar and t was cut short when they received a quota for a SSgt and above to be nominated for DI School. The qualifications were such that few met them. Consequently I was nominated and sent to San Diego.

I think Mr Chuck has coded you in for membership in The Select Few Forum and we have been anxiously waiting for you to post something there.