MarineChat.com

Where Marines, their families, and friends come together

To request registration to MarineChat.com please forward you requested user name, email address, date of birth, and the zip code where you live to the webmaster.

Go Back   MarineChat.com > Future Marines
FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Future Marines A place for the poolees (future Marines) and Delayed Entry folks to ask questions. Get tips from your fellow poolees and former and current Marines before you head to MCRD.

Old 08-05-2011, 00:01 AM

Usmc5 Becoming a Marine Scout Sniper!

Hey guys I'm 16 and I've wanted to serve in the military all my life can you guys help me decide if I should or not? Is it worth it or not? A lot of people are telling me its a stupid idea and I won't be succesful if I do but its my dream and I love it, pleaseee hellppp!!
Old 08-05-2011, 03:55 AM
The "HAMMER" Administrator

As you can see, I moved this thread into future Marines. Is it worth it, hell yes. I spent 26 years in. Just retired 2 years back. I would not change a thing!!
Old 08-09-2011, 21:37 PM
Semper Fi

First off i have wanted to join the marines since i was little. I planned on joinin when i turned 18 but family problems and other thigns prevented me, i am now 21 and have been working towards getting my life squared away so that i could join, now after 3 long years i am finally able to do it. If it is trully your dream nothing anyone says should stop you. And if your the type of person who will let others giving negative input keep you from joining or even second guess it. then it may not be for your, after all the marines are the few, and the proud for a reason, goodluck!
Old 08-21-2011, 15:26 PM

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys